• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shout out to Christine

lkelly

Members
Although this isn't a specific marketplace post, I guess it is appropriate to place it here. Feel free to move, delete, bend, spindle, or mutilate as needed.

I wanted to thank Christine (chriscoli) for her generosity and classy (is that the right word?) actions at today's PVAS auction. I won a very nice pair of Neolamprologus leleupi that she had brought. Unfortunately, since it was in the first lot and the PVAS event goes on for just under an eternity, by the time I was starting to summon the courage to leave I noticed that the female was dead. In no way do I blame the way she had bagged the fish, as she seemed to have done it much better than the other lots there at the event. I think it's just one of those things that happens, especially with Tangs. In any event, I sadly brought the carnage over to Christine and what did she do you ask? Point at me and laugh? Cackle and exclaim "NOT MY PROBLEM"? Put on her Caveat Emptor t-shirt and walk away? No, none of the above. She graciously refunded my money and let me keep the still living male.

Despite all of Christine's flaws (SHE DOESN'T SHIP, she's not allowed to build out her tank space horizontally anymore, and she cruelly outbid me for some fish at the Aquamania auction), I can't applaud her more for the overwhelming positives. She was a pleasure to talk to at the event and is certainly an asset to the CCA club.

OK, enough gushing. Let me see if I can find an appropriate emoticon and you can move on to the next thread.

:happy0065:

chriscoli

Administrator
Thank you for the kind words....but most importantly, does anyone have a girlfriend for his widowed lelupi?

It was great chatting with you today!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lkelly

Members
I asked him and he said he didn't even need a girlfriend. Just someone for the occasional booty call. He is intrigued by his new single status and would like to play the field a bit.

At least that's what I got out of it. My Tanganyikan, much like my Klingon, is a little rusty.