• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shipment from rapps

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
6 cryptoheros nanoluteus
4 geophagus red heads
6 krobia xingu
6 amatitlania HRP leucistic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Great pick up! What does the tank set up look like? I am always looking for new ideas for scaping.

Trey

Members
Great pick up! What does the tank set up look like? I am always looking for new ideas for scaping.

uploadfromtaptalk1396399988972.jpg
40 gallon quarantine for a little until I find a 125 or 150 to replace my 4 foot 120

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1396399988972.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Very nice!

Matt, Andrew and I got our shipment last week. It was a bit of a debacle shipping wise, but I have to give FedEx credit. Apparently, all overnight packages go through one of their hubs and ours happened to go through Memphis. I think the weather had delayed a bunch of flights and our package had not arrived by 10:30 AM on Friday as expected. I called FedEx around noon and found out the flight was cancelled. They initially told me that the box would be delivered on Monday. I explained to the service rep that the box had live animals and that they wouldn't make the weekend in the box. She put a tracking on the package and said they would get back to me. Around 3, another rep called me and said they had located the package and it was still in Memphis. I explained again about the urgency of getting it delivered. At about 6 PM, they called me back and told me that they had the box on its way to Dulles. The box was delivered at 11:30 on Saturday. I was impressed that they did what they could to help. All in all, I think we only had one loss in about 30 bags of fish (and kudos to Jeff for packing them well - there were 4 heat packs in the box and water temps were in the 70's when the box arrived).

I ended up getting:

A pair of wild caught amtitlania kanna Rio Banano
A pair of wild caught cryptoheros septemfaciatus Citron
A pair of krobia xinguensis
A pimodella gracillis (ordered two, but one was the loss in shipping)

All in all, I'm stoked about the pick ups. This is the first time I've seen kanna available in years, and I've never seen w/c septemfaciatus.