• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Second Order in Progress

Jay

CCA Members
This northern FL supplier specializes in African Cichlids, and New World Cichlids. In addition, this supplier carries Catfish, Plecos, Sharks, and a few Rainbow Fish. He is my main source for New World Cichlids and only source for Phenochilus. If you are interested in any of the fish on my special list, be sure to let me know before Friday April 29 at 8:00 p.m. Shipping will be early in the week of May 2, 2011.
I am posting this so you have plenty of time to check out the full list on my website on my Special Orders Page, before next Friday. I also have reorganized my web site so that the Special Orders Page is listed at the top of my home page in my links as well as the link on my home page for it.

Have a happy Easter Weekend.

Jay
Cichlids Are Special
www.cichlidsarespecial.com
(717) 843-7650

dogofwar

CCA Members
I think a couple of people in the club are breeding Phenochilus.

Matt

This northern FL supplier specializes in African Cichlids, and New World Cichlids. In addition, this supplier carries Catfish, Plecos, Sharks, and a few Rainbow Fish. He is my main source for New World Cichlids and only source for Phenochilus. If you are interested in any of the fish on my special list, be sure to let me know before Friday April 29 at 8:00 p.m. Shipping will be early in the week of May 2, 2011.
I am posting this so you have plenty of time to check out the full list on my website on my Special Orders Page, before next Friday. I also have reorganized my web site so that the Special Orders Page is listed at the top of my home page in my links as well as the link on my home page for it.

Have a happy Easter Weekend.

Jay
Cichlids Are Special
www.cichlidsarespecial.com
(717) 843-7650

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Anybody that has Pheno's juvies for sale or trade, please send me a PM, Thanks

Considering this is a vendor who supports the club you should make your own tread as opposed to hijacking his.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Leffler817

CCA Members
Jay, do you have or can you get some male O. Ventralis 'Kalambo'? I did not see them on the list but I wasn't sure if you have other connections. Thanks.