• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Saulosi Tank

npbarca

Members
Finally finished the Saulosi species tank, 2 males are already showing great color, and the rest of the 13 juvies are my guess right now something like 4m/9f. Ill try to get pics later tonight. Thanks Jay!

npbarca

Members
40 breeder, and once the juvies grow up some more I will split them into 2 colonies each in a 40b.

AquaStudent

Members
Got photos? Saluosi are gorgeous fish! I love the dimorphicness (I can't remember the actual word...and I'm on Nyquil right now...) well difference in color of males and females.

They are pretty little buggers!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Got photos? Saluosi are gorgeous fish! I love the dimorphicness (I can't remember the actual word...and I'm on Nyquil right now...) well difference in color of males and females.

They are pretty little buggers!

Lol pics would be awesome and the word is dimorphism but i think you used it right at least I understood what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

npbarca

Members
I'm still trying to figure out how to add picks on mobile. If I can't get them soon I'll post them around 5

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I'm still trying to figure out how to add picks on mobile. If I can't get them soon I'll post them around 5

If you have a photo-bucket account or something like that you can copy it into the advanced options area it gives you the option to post pics I think up to twenty.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app