• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sad day for Bengal Fans

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Chris Henry of the Cincinnati Bengals died today after being thrown from the bed of a moving truck. And looked like he had gotten his life together.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
What a shame. I heard his fiancee was the one driving the truck and they were involved in a "domestic dispute." I'm not a Bengals fan, but still a tragedy.

Jumbie

Members
I just seen the story about this, it is a real shame!!! DQ your right she may be facing jail time for poor decision.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Even if he was coming after her and she feared for her safety, she should have at least called the police to report him being injured in the road.

Not that I want to see anything bad happen, but yeah everywhere its about him getting his life back together, well having a domestic dispute and jumping in the back of a pick up and getting throw out doesnt seem like he had his life back together to me.

I do have to realize he was only 26, young guys do some stupid ****