• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Richmond Hobbyist

V

VACichlids

Hello I just moved to Richmond VA.

I was told this is the site for VA fish fanatics!

So here is my hello!

I have been keeping mainly cichlids over the years and other types of fish as well.

Very cool site!

mscichlid

Founder
Welcome, welcome, welcome. We hope you can make a meeting soon. We know it's quite a hike, but definantly worth it.

marge618

CCA member
Welcome to the CCA forum. Glad to have you. Lots of good conversation over the forum. Come to a meeting soon - it's more fun when you know the members. Happy Holidays!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Welcome to the CCA Forum!!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your fish. Definitely give the meetings a try, I drive from WV without hesitation cause they are THAT good. Great club with amazing members and staff ;)

V

VACichlids

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I doubt I can make any meetings anytime soon (no transportation). They sound fun though!

Because of the move to Richmond I have to downsize some because of limited space. Basically going from 2 fish rooms to one fish room.

Right now I am keeping the list of fish below. Most are currently available because of the recent move & some tanks too. I will always have some fish around though. Can't live without fish!

Here is what I have:

Malawi Peacocks & Plecos

Hemichromis frempongi

Stomatepia pindu

Astatheros robertsoni

Herichthys deppi

Tomocichla sieboldi

Calico Convict Cichlids

Flowerhorns & Fortune Fish

Sarcocheilichthys sinensis

Vieja hartwegi

Vieja melanurus

A rare new species of Metynnis sp. "Black"

Paretroplus kieneri

Herichthys pantostictus
"Tambaque Gold"

H. deppii

Are the H. deppii still available? About 4 months ago I bought what I thought was a pair that have both dropped eggs since. Obviously 2 females. I have been looking for a male since, but the largest I can find are only 1.5".

V

VACichlids

Are the H. deppii still available? About 4 months ago I bought what I thought was a pair that have both dropped eggs since. Obviously 2 females. I have been looking for a male since, but the largest I can find are only 1.5".

Just sent you a message... just have 1 male left... a friend of mine sells fish to J. Rapps, so when he goes to NJ he hand picks fish for me from time to time.