• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rich One, Prince and Drew this video is for you

rich_one

Members
Scott, wow! Your fish are incredible... and dude... I am ASTONISHED that you have a trimac in a cichlid community setting! I'm scared to death to even attempt that!

-Rich

johnscottant

Members
Thanks Rich! I actually gave away that Trimac to a CCY member because no one could confirm or deny if he was a flowerhorn or Trimac. Got him from a local guy who said he was a trimac but as he grew he started getting blueish purple coloring which made him look more flowerhorn and less Trimac. Hoping to find a pure Trimac at Aquamania
Again thanks for the props, coming from you means alot. I know your tanks are off the charts

rich_one

Members
Scott,

Shoot me a text message when you get a chance... sent you a pm. Talk with you later, and that's looks like an exciting contest you have going, buddy!

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Thanks Rich! I actually gave away that Trimac to a CCY member because no one could confirm or deny if he was a flowerhorn or Trimac. Got him from a local guy who said he was a trimac but as he grew he started getting blueish purple coloring which made him look more flowerhorn and less Trimac. Hoping to find a pure Trimac at Aquamania
Again thanks for the props, coming from you means alot. I know your tanks are off the charts

I've got pure trimacs from an excellent line.... They will be 2+'' then. I've got 6 with you're name on them same pricing as usual......
Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

johnscottant

Members
Thanks Drew as always you are the man! I will see what I can find for you, but I know your taste are specific. Thanks Jon, my Bifi actually came in 2nd place at the NJAS fish show. I had alot of people tell me they thought it would win Grand Champion award, but my Oreochromis also in the video took that. I gotta say I like my Bifi better. I was offered 100.00 for him by a Jersey shop I will leave nameless and passed on the deal. Rich is getting one of his spawns that is looking strong. Believe it or not I purchased this stunner as a young 3 incher at the 2010 ACA the CCA hosted (I think the year is correct may be 2011) for 5.00 and a female for 3.00!! They were both in one of the display tanks the CCA put together. Small world!