• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reserve Stock Order - March

Charlutz

Members
Let's start getting this finalized. Plan is still to order by next Wed for fish to arrive on Friday the 12th. Pickup that evening at my house in the Columbia, MD area, or you can meet me at BWI. If it works for Doug, I'm thinking they will be on a plane arriving around 6p.

Please PM (don't post in the thread) to me your email address and a cell number or other good phone number to reach you, as well as a guess about how many bags of fish you are ordering. Once I get everyone's info, I'll circle up with Doug and get it all confirmed. I have the following people on the list:

lonlangione
minifoot77
rich_one
markk (did you already order for this week?)
tremper
dcsanchez1
charlutz
longstocking (maybe)

Also, for those of you who are not club members, you may want to ask Doug if the 10% discount is only for club members, or available to anyone in the group buy. If it's just for members, the 20 bucks will go a long way to paying for itself on your order.

rich_one

Members
minifoot77 is going to pick mine up for me, and then I will retrieve them at the meeting. so I will pm both of you my contact info.

I have not ordered yet... I am running into a snag that I thought was a small snag, but it is becoming a big snag... I cannot get these fish, until I make room for them. I need to make room by getting rid of some of my rainbows, and also my L. Ornatipinnis. so far, I have not been able to sell them, trade them, nor give them away. so if I cannot find a rehoming solution by next wednesday, I am afraid I will have to pass.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
so do we have an estimate on shipping yet? about to place my order, and was wondering what shipping might be approx.

-Rich

Charlutz

Members
Ballpark is going to be $15 per person, assuming we get roughly 5 people and everyone orders enough to go in a box or two. I won't know exactly, but that's as good a guess as I can do before it gets firmed up. I'm going to split evenly among everyone unless someone orders a grossly disproportionate number of bags.

Charlutz

Members
How many fish can each person order?

No limit. If you order so much that the shipping for the entire order goes up, or adds a whole box, I'll adjust the shipping accordingly. Other than that, order as much as you want. :jumpy:

Still haven't gotten any pm's from people (except Sarah) with phone numbers, email addresses and bag amounts...

rich_one

Members
I sent Doug an email through the email form on his site last night, but so far, I have no confirmation or knowledge of if he has even received it. Is there a more direct way I should contact him to order? I used the "Contact Us" link on his website.

Thanks.

MarkK

CCA Members
Just wanted to say that i got in on Joe's order so I cannot do this one, especially on the 12th. If it was the following week I could do it though.

However you don't have to hold up for me unless it works for all.

Mark K.

frog317

Members
Is it to late to get in on this order? If it is, anyone know Joe's ID so I can try and get in on his order.

Charlutz

Members
It's not too late to get on the order. Call or email Doug to make sure he has what you want and make payment. Tell him it is Charlie's CCA order.

Due to some family obligations, We had to juggle a bit and Sarah has graciously agreed to pick up the order. Fish can be picked up at her house (Glen Burnie) after work on Friday. I'll get to her house probably by 9p and take any fish not picked up back to my place (Columbia). You can come any time up til midnight to my house. Or you can get them saturday morning, but overnight deaths are at your own risk. I'll keep them warm but am not going to open the bags. (It'll probably be fine. Just want everyone to be clear.)

rich_one

Members
just a reminder that minifoot77 should be picking my fish up for me, and I will then get them at the meeting on Saturday.

-Rich

Charlutz

Members
Guys and gals -

Deadline to pay and order is TODAY. Fish will arrive at BWI on Friday at 5:20. Right now, Doug has the orders for:

Sarah
Me
tremper
rich_one
minifoot (I think)

Shipping currently is $13 per person and will be less if anyone else orders. Doug takes paypal payments. Please pm me if you have questions.

longstocking

Members
I know there are a couple people that are still trying to get an order in. Keri? and I believe Todd is ordering as well.

Pick up is at my place. I will be picking them up around 6:20. If you need my address please pm for direction. From 6:30 to 9:00 pick-up is available. After 9:00 you will have to pick them up at Charlies place in Columbia.

longstocking

Members
Sure can :)

I'm going to get there about 6:00

Anyone can for that matter.... or pm me for my addy. They are coming in to SW cargo... so just meet me there.