• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Relax at Convention: Massage deal

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
First off, let me say I am not involved with Groupon at all, so I have no vested interest in posting this. Please read all of the fine print and details before making any purchases.

Anyone that might need a break from the convention or their family may want to check out this deal:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/tea-spa-dc-1?c=all&p=1

These are the details:

The expert massage therapists at Tea Spa relax beleaguered bodies by deftly kneading backs and warming them with toasty stones. In the one-hour signature therapeutic massage, custom-blended aromatherapy oils and fluid strokes convince tense muscles to stop grinding their teeth and punching their neighbors. Alternately, spa-going pairs can opt for a one-hour couples hot-stone massage with aromatherapy, letting torso tension evaporate as duos lie side-by-side and discuss strategy for upcoming tag-team matches. As newly loosened shoulders saunter back past the warm lighting and black walls of Tea Spa's lobby, they can celebrate their liberation by shimmying freely and scooping up nearby strangers for piggyback rides.

The location is in Silver Spring, less than 4 miles from the hotel, and is accessible from public transportation (bus).

2424 University Blvd., Suite 202
Silver Spring, Maryland 20902
(301) 942-1222

Please do not contact me with any questions. Just hoping someone may benefit from this if needed.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YEAH GROUPON HAS SOME NICE OFFERS. I GET THEM DAILY AND SOMETIMES THEY COME IN VERY HANDY! THANKS FOR SHARING MIKE!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Mike, you're a dirty boy.

Shame on you for posting this up. :p

Leffler817

CCA Members
:sad0121:

I'm sorry. The 'middle school' mentality seeped into my brain over the course of the last school year. It hasn't been entirely purged yet.

But I'm working on it. :rolleyes: