• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

REDSKINS OR RAVENS ...OR WHOEVER.WHO IS YOUR TEAM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I loved the Redskins ever since George Allen and Sonny Jurgenson, but I stopped watching them when our then senile owner Jack Kent Cooke brought in a Dallas Cowboy as our Coach. Trader!

Nevertheless, over the years I was a fanatical fan of the Steelers with Terry Bradshaw and Lynn Swann and of course the Steel Curtain.

Later or earlier, I can't remember, I was into the Oakland Raiders with Kenny Stabler( The Snake), Casper, Cliff Branch and of course John Madden.

Regardless, I always was a Redskins fan and when they got rid of Norv Turner I finally began to watch again. Redskins forever! Dallas can kiss my fish Tail, ya know!

redskins3.jpg

jz.jpg
red.jpg

RM

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartel

Members
Come on DQ get with the lingo!

FTL= For the loss
FTW= For the win

And then you can add the mofo part in too!

Iv actually managed to meet tons of Dallas fans out here which i was surprised about. But then again what do they call Dallas?.....Oh right AMERICAS team! But I cant blame the skins fans better then the ravens...

If SoCal had a team worth a hoot id prob be a fan growing up I was all about the 49ers and Cowboys. The 49ers fell flat on thier face so I kinda dropped then. Id like them to do well again then id secretly love them again. Kinda why im a hardcore USC fan. I was born in USC medical center! (another team everyone in the football well college football world hates)

rsanz

monster tank newbie
I bleed Burgundy and Gold, baby.

Or as our friend Zorny put it, "Maroon, Black, and Yellow".

Vinny Cerrato is an idiot. The Schneider just wants to win. Really, the team's problems stem from Cerrato's bonehead personnel decisions. When Vinny goes, the 'Skins will return to glory.

And I like the cut of Zorn's gib.

Dallas is not Americas team. They don't even get the ratings the Steelers get when they are playing on national tv. Anyways enough talk about the cryboys. Submariner, nice picture of the one of the many FIRST LADIES OF FOOTBALL;)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
1. CowPokes
2. Broke Back Mountain Cowboys
3. The Metrosexual boys?
4. Homoboys
5. Pedophile boys
6. Cowgirls
7. CowChokes

8. Jerry Jones died and went to heaven. God was showing him his house, and it was this run down shack with an old, tattered Cowboy flag hanging over the front door. Jerry Jones wasn't too happy with this. He then looked off into the distance and saw a beautiful mansion with a bright and bold Washington Redskin Flag hanging over the doorway. Jerry Jones said to God, "I don't mean to be ungrateful, but how come George Allen gets that gorgeous mansion for a home, and I get this rundown shack?" God replied, "That's not Allen's home, that's mine."

9. Q. What do Cowboy fans and hemorrhoids have in common?

A. They're both a pain in the butt and never seem to go away completely.

10. Q.What do you call 40 millionaires watching the Super Bowl?

A: The Dallas Cowboys.

11. Did you hear about George Bush buying the cowboys? He heard that they had 2 good tight ends and the rest of them sucked!!!!!

You can delete that last one Mike;)

RM
Subby2007Logo-2.png

maddog10

Members
If you have to write you can delete this or just kidding....

You probably should not have posted it in the first place.