• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Redoing my first 120 ramble

mscichlid

Founder
Yup. Dry ferts; making a stock solution. Dosing everyday is easier than doing every other macro, micro. I have red plants floating waiting to be planted.

YSS

Members
Looks aswesome! What kind of fish are you planning on putting in? I wish I had a tank like that.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
:sign0191::sign0191::sign0191::sign0173::love0030::love0030: ALL HAIL THE PRESIDENT :D

FRAN THAT TANK REALLY LOOKS AMAZING :jumpy:

mscichlid

Founder
Thanks! I'm still trying to decide which tetra. Something small and red, I think.
I plan on putting a few ottos and hopefully get a couple of the zebra type. Of course, there is the obligatory bristlenose. I can't decide on which apisto. I might go for dicrossus maybe. That way if I put in shrimp, I won't have to worry about them getting picked off.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Thanks! I'm still trying to decide which tetra. Something small and red, I think.
I plan on putting a few ottos and hopefully get a couple of the zebra type. Of course, there is the obligatory bristlenose. I can't decide on which apisto. I might go for dicrossus maybe. That way if I put in shrimp, I won't have to worry about them getting picked off.
DIDNT TODDNBECKA HAVE RED BRISTLENOSE?

mscichlid

Founder
Actually got a pair from him a couple months ago. Those little things have a spawn already. The fry are mixed, regular, orange and half and half.

mscichlid

Founder
My favorite part of my 120...as it is today.

_DSC7226-2.jpg

toddnbecka

Members
Actually got a pair from him a couple months ago. Those little things have a spawn already. The fry are mixed, regular, orange and half and half.
And I recall you expressing doubts about being able to breed them. Soon enough you'll want them to stop... ;)
Plants look great, almost makes me want to do a nice planted tank, but I have enough to do keeping up with the fish. Rather be a lazy slob and enjoy the great pics of someone else's aquatic gardens. :p

Buckcich

Members
It's looking better and better. so you going dutch ? I learned the terminology at GWAPA meeting last weekend LOL

As promised, Ms. Franny!!

marge618

CCA member
My favorite part of my 120...as it is today.

_DSC7226-2.jpg
Franny, I have been watching this tank of yours for some time. Quite a project. (C02 is still outside my budget.) Everytime I see you there is more news. The tank gets better and better. Are the fish you got at Rachal's destined for this tank?