• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Red Tiger Platy

janelle408

Members
I bought a male red tiger platy from the January meeting. It looks wonderful in my tank. I'd like to get a female. If anyone is willing to sell me one please send me a PM. Thanks!

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Yeh, I like a lot of different fish including livebearers. Right now I have red velvet swords, painted swords, red wag platys, and spotted blue platys, but no red tiger platys.

janelle408

Members
Yeh, I like a lot of different fish including livebearers. Right now I have red velvet swords, painted swords, red wag platys, and spotted blue platys, but no red tiger platys.
The spotted blue platys are pretty. I was reading that the red tiger platys are abit harder to find. Will you be at the February meeting?

samsmobb

Members
Am a student and work at Germantown petsmart, my manager has been posted in tropical fish magazine lol and I see we have red tiger platys that look nice but the rest are like normal platies, we are carrying a limited time red velvet swordtails

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Romance in the ah, water?

I didn't know you worked there. My fiance works at Petco so I'm definately not bashing! haha

And all because of a platy they lived happily ever after. Ain't fish grand? By the way, don't think many of us here started out on "silver spoons". Pretty much all came up though the ranks and a body has to work some where. You could do much worse - fast "food" for instance.

Wyn001100

Members
Aquabid

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwlivebearers&1327761606

Moses703 (240/248)
yellow.gif
icon_mag.gif
(View All Seller's Auctions or This Category)
Location Annandale VA 22003 United States