• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Red Shoulder needs home

rupertoooo

Members
I have a full grown Red Shoulder Peacock which needs a new home. He is currently housed in a 100G all male Mbuna tank and now that they are rapidly maturing I do not believe he likes the environment. I would like to trade for a male Mbuna in the 3" range however I am more interested in the care of the fish. I also would be willing to toss in a full grown Caeruleus who is being bullied but is holding his own.

Last edited:
Craig,

I have a couple all black Mbuna that are out of place in one of my tanks that I could do the trade. I am in Sterling, so PM me and let me know what you were thinking.

Thanks
Rob

To be honest, I am not sure, I got them at the Catfish Convention and failed to tag the tank. I have been looking online to find a match over the last couple months but have had no luck. I will try to get a pic to post up later tonight in the Old World section.