• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Red Line Torpedo Barbs

D-money

Members
Petsmart in Columbia, Md has red line torpedo barbs (denisonii) for $6.99. Other LFS sell them between $14.99-$19.99 at this size, 1'5". Anyone know if there is more than one species going by this common name?

David

mfield4

Members
My petsmart (Towson) has the same deal. I am going after work to get 7 of them. This is my dream fish (non-cichlid related of course) that I would never have been able to afford all 6-7 at once.

Oh and as far as I know, which isn't much, there is no other fish going by that name. They are known as roseline sharks, red line torpedo barbs, denisonii, etc...

Last edited:

bschuhart

Members
Did you get them? Do they have any more left at Towson?

My petsmart (Towson) has the same deal. I am going after work to get 7 of them. This is my dream fish (non-cichlid related of course) that I would never have been able to afford all 6-7 at once.

Oh and as far as I know, which isn't much, there is no other fish going by that name. They are known as roseline sharks, red line torpedo barbs, denisonii, etc...

YSS

Members
I wonder if stores in VA have them as well. Traveling righ tnow, but once I get back in town, I will have to find out.