• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Recalling recent interactions with people

spazmattik

Members
and remembering why I come home and hang out with my fish..

Anyone have any short conversations that just made you say Really..? or What..??? Really make you wonder about people? Here are some of my recent conversations..

I called up some one from customer service to ask a work related question, but first I decided to BS because all we ever talk about is work.

me : "what's your favorite ice cream?"

customer service : "cotton candy.. but uhmm.. if they don't have that, you can get me mint chocolate chip"

me : "woah, woah, woah... I did'nt say I was going to go buy you ice cream. I Just wanted to BS and get to know my co workers better.. So if you were to ask me what my favorite show is, I could expect to have season 1 of game of thrones on my desk tomorrow?"

Another good one that happened a while ago..

Receptionist : "where did you guys go for lunch?"
me : "to the chinese buffet"
Receptionist : "what did they have?"
me : "typical chinese food.."
Receptionist : "Well duh! I mean what kind of Chinese?.. Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese..?"
me : "Hold on..I'll be back.. I am going to print out a map of whats known as ASIA for you"

Am I mean? lol

spazmattik

Members
Did you actually print out the map?
ehh... I may or may not have.... and I may or may not have used highlighters.. LOL

we laughed and had a good time about it once she realized what she said. I don't think I was being to mean if it was done in good fun :p

zackcrack00

Members
This actually made me "LOL". I mean, I have conversations like these with my teachers, but it's mostly my fault because I'm not good at explaining things (like very specific Algebra-related questions).

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ballen0351

Members
I think you have a binding contract to supply ice cream to your Co worker at this point. I'll take some too I'm easy I'll take vanilla

Becca

Members
Awesome :p!

I've had a few recently that left me wanting to smack my own head, but the language involved is too technical/project specific for it to be funny. One of my coworkers did sum it up with a good analogy...

"That’s like response [my 4-year old] would give me. Here’s an example: “[Son], please put on your shoes.” [Son] “Batman has this grappling hook that shoots out of a gun.”

AquaStudent

Members
I don't think it's mean to educate them about the geography and variety of cultures in Asia :p You should be so proud that of the 4billion+ people in the world you're the one who gets to educate them!

This is just too funny!