• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ray Lewis Hit!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Did you guys and gals check out the hit Ray Lewis layed on Darren Sproles?

WOW!:eek::eek::eek:

Check this out...;)

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldY2pInMyR4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ldY2pInMyR4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don't know if they still do it on the Monday night pregame show on ESPN, but this would definitely be the number one "Jacked Up!" hit of the night.

PS - How can you not account for Ray Lewis on 4th and short...

Jumbie

Members
Man after that was a really great hit, I bet that guy had know ideal what hit him, a truck or a train lol.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
And why would you give the ball to your smallest player? What ever happened to handing off to a 230lb. fullback.
FULLBACKS ARE A FORGOTTEN BREED NOW. SAD TOO. THAT WAS ONE NICE HIT. IT PUT HIM ON A 1ST NAME BASIS WITH DIRT.:D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
There's another play I wanted to show you guys, but I didn't want to put up too many football threads because this is A FISH FORUM ya know.

Anyways, if you go to my page on this forum by clicking my name SubMariner, you'll see the video there. The YouTube video that I put there is of a blind side hit that was absolutely brutal! Ya gotta see it.

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
There's another play I wanted to show you guys, but I didn't want to put up too many football threads because this is A FISH FORUM ya know.

Anyways, if you go to my page on this forum by clicking my name SubMariner, you'll see the video there. The YouTube video that I put there is of a blind side hit that was absolutely brutal! Ya gotta see it.

RM
FEEL FREE THIS IS THE LOUNGE BRO! :p

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Why do you think LT sat on the bench that game.

He's not stupid! He knows that he would get WACKED with that Defense.

He conveniently got a sprained ACL or something walking to the bathroom right before the game. LOL!:lol:

You gotta give it up to Darren Sproles for getting right back up after that hit and he's only 5'8".

RM