• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Quick! Go take a pic of your tank with your phone and post it.

dankdabe

Members
Work-Tank-10-2012.jpg

crappy phone compared to most smartphones

My little work tank. 5 gallons with 4-5 white clouds in it.

What kind of light do you have on the 5 gal? Looks great

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Click the "Go Advanced" button under the Quick Reply at the bottom of the thread. Then go to the bottom of the page and click manage attachments. Photos can then be uploaded.

You can also link from a photo hosting website, but I'm not exactly sure how that works.

McGrubble

Members
Not a great pic -- taken on my iphone just before a water change. My 33gal community tank of rummynose, cobra guppies, marble hatchets, julii cories, bristlenose, and GBRs.

I know the oyster shell isn't part of their natural habitat, but being from the Florida gulf, I couldn't resist.

IMG_3079.jpg

A sneak peak at my 10g tank that I'm bringing in for the the Aquarium Beautiful competition. Here are some of the inhabitants that I just added this weekend. I have a male and two female Apistogramma algodon from Batfish Aquatics.

Sorry for the not so great photos. I took the pictures using my tablet for a quick shot.

Arlene

IMG_20130303_134239.jpg

IMG_20130302_230830.jpg

Hawkman2000

Members
Convict with really long fins. He's not even full grown yet. I am trying to find a female calico to breed him with.

[YT]UQ3AEchrywo[/YT]