• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pterygoplichthys weberi- please confirm your order for the meeting

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
They will be available for the meeting. I have not had any losses, and they look great :) I WILL be attending the November meeting, so it should work out well for those who are interested.

Can't wait to see you, the plecos and my CCA family!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
they will be $10 for CCA members- $15 for everyone else- just as a thank you to the club and helping me deal with this "accidental" import

YSS

Members
I am tempted. :) So, how slow do these guys grow and does anyone know if they are suitable with discus and in warmer temp? There wasn't much info on the planetcatsifh site.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
There isn't much info available, at all. I don't know anyone who has kept them at all. From the profile, it sounds like they will do fine with warmer water but would need a decent level of oxygenation. They are omnivorous grazers so should be easy to feed. As for their growth rate, Jools from Planet cat told me they grow fast. That is about the extent of what i know so far, having only had them a couple weeks.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
a reminder- if you really want these, let me know before the meeting so that I can bring them for you :)