• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Proven Breeding Pair Cuban Cichlids for sale

dogofwar

CCA Members
I have a young but proven pair of Cuban Cichlids (Nandopsis tetracanthus) for sale.

The male is about 4" and the female is a bit smaller.

I don't have pics but they're a nice, healthy pair of fish...several members of the club have seen them and their offspring.

$25 for the pair. Deals for members and those who buy lots of other stuff.

I'm in Potomac, MD near 270 exit 5.

PM me if you'd like them.

Thanks,
Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Somebody get these guys so I'm not tempted myself! If have seen them and they seem to get along well.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I can only verify their lineage back to House of Tropicals ;)

Although there was a great thread on MFK a few months back about a guy claiming to have wild Cuban Cichlids... The guy was either full of shirt or breaking federal law...

Matt

Hicgup

Members
wow-nothing like re-visiting the past. Got to say my heart skipped a beat when In l looked this morning and saw the header proven breeding cubans for sale.

I have a young but proven pair of Cuban Cichlids (Nandopsis tetracanthus) for sale.

The male is about 4" and the female is a bit smaller.

I don't have pics but they're a nice, healthy pair of fish...several members of the club have seen them and their offspring.

$25 for the pair. Deals for members and those who buy lots of other stuff.

I'm in Potomac, MD near 270 exit 5.

PM me if you'd like them.

Thanks,
Matt
Is would like to buy them can you ship them?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Sold them in 2011. I got them at House of Tropicals, where they were a few bucks each (and 10% off because of the CCA discount)...

Matt