• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PREDATORS ROLL ON

mrkillie

Members
The CCAFFL's best team throughout the season has rolled into the championship game with a 151-114 thrashing of the Phoenix Fire. The win avenges one of the two losses the Predators suffered during the regular season. The Predators may have a chance to avenge their other loss if the Super Red Emperors can overcome theOtherRedheadGirl. The winner of that matchup will be determined Monday night. Currently, theOtherRedheadGirl, who has ridden a 10 game winning streak to the #2 seed in these playoffs, leads by a slim 6 point margin, 96-90.

Stay Tuned!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Joel, I think you have to go back and count her points again. I just pulled out a calculator and refreshed my Yahoo screen twice and we are tied 90 to 90.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Even the stattraker had us at 90 a piece. Check it out and refresh it a couple a times an you'll see.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
The discrepancy is the Anquan Bolton's fan points. Yahoo upon first clicking show Anquan with 19 points, but if you refresh it it's 13 points. I went to CBS Fantasy Football and verified his points and its 13 fan points not 19. Stattracker verifies that too. So we're tied right now Joel.

mrkillie

Members
The discrepancy is the Anquan Bolton's fan points. Yahoo upon first clicking show Anquan with 19 points, but if you refresh it it's 13 points. I went to CBS Fantasy Football and verified his points and its 13 fan points not 19. Stattracker verifies that too. So we're tied right now Joel.

Are you arguing with the Commish?!?!? I'll penalize you 20 points, how about that!?!? :)

Actually, I thought I saw 90 up, then I refreshed and it came back 96-90. Hmmm. Now this morning it's 90-90. So, you're hoping the Giants don't get shutout tonight (or at least aren't held to a safety). Or a TD and a blocked extra point, or 2-point conversion. Or maybe Tynes is hurt? Hey, if you don't score, I wonder what the tiebreaker is??? I think it's bench scoring.

Good luck!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
LOL!!! Very Funny Mr. Commish. LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

Joel, I like it when you're in a good mood, I assume the Steelers must of won a close one. :):rolleyes:

Thank you again Commish for looking into it for me, I always knew you weren't a Stugot.;)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Well it's official, The Super Red Emperors vs. Predators for the Fantasy Football Super Bowl. That's right it's this weekend!

Get ready for a heck of a match up.:)))

DonkeyFish

Members
<grumble grumble STUPID REDSKINS grumble grumble> Insult to injury.

Good job Richard. I'll lick my wounds quietly in the corner. Well done to both of you... may the best team win!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanks. Hope I do :)

Joel

Well you know Joel, in 2008 the New England Patriots were the "Best Team" in the Super Bowl, yet they lost to the NY Giants. Ummm...:eek:

You may be the Best Team going in, but will you be the Best Team coming out. :eek: That is the Question my Dear Watson@!!!;)

Looks like I'm the Under Dog...no prob.:angel2:

RM

mrkillie

Members
Well you know Joel, in 2008 the New England Patriots were the "Best Team" in the Super Bowl, yet they lost to the NY Giants. Ummm...:eek:

You may be the Best Team going in, but will you be the Best Team coming out. :eek: That is the Question my Dear Watson@!!!;)

Looks like I'm the Under Dog...no prob.:angel2:

RM

Well my friend, that's why I said I "hope" I do!

Merry Christmas!!!

mrkillie

Members
Well, i won't be around for a while as we head to sunny (?) Florida tomorrow for a while. I may not find out who wins this thing for more than a week! The suspense will be killing me if that happens. Hopefully the wireless internet is hooked up in my place (can't trust the management company to say that it is hooked up) and I won't have to wait.

Merry Christmas everyone! And Happy New Year! I'll tell Mickey you all said hi!

Joel