• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Placing an order with Rapps

Becca

Members
Jeff Rapps has Dicrossus maculatus in stock :D:D:D.

I am placing an order. That said, if anyone else wants to get in on this and maybe save a bit on shipping, LET ME KNOW ASAP.

There is a discount for ordering 4 or more of these little guys, so if you want some and you add on to my order, you'd get them for $18 instead of $20.

These are great little South American cichlids that are RARELY seen in the hobby and are FABULOUS for small tanks. They are also hardier than Apistogrammas and Rams in my experience and are certainly a challenge to breed.

Becca

Members
Someone else in the club should REALLY try these guys out. This is even a pretty good price for them - when WetSpot had them they were $25 or $30 a piece.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have to resist looking at Jeff's list, as I usually buy something and I no longer have any tank space. His list from his collecting trip to Costa Rica should be up soon...

spazmattik

Members
Come on jon! You know you want a golden dorado! Lol.. man. Another wild costa rican list? Ive bought something from the last two. Hopefully nothing catches my eye this time

Becca

Members
Ok, so didn't realize how late it was. Left Jeff a message and will officially place order tomorrow.

JasonC

Members
Would totally have taken you up on this if I had my act together and had executed my fish area renovation by now :(

rich_one

Members
Dude... he has um... ahem... PAIRS... of some crazy nice stuff! Ah, man... yep... might be in trouble.

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Preview of what's coming in this week is posted up. Looks like a new collection location of siquia, alfari, 2 different dovii, managuense, maculicauda, and a bunch of live bearers.

ErnieG

Members
Wow those are some nice specimens, I've already stocked the rest of my tanks with fish from the pvas auction.