• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Peacocks and Blue Dolphins are still available

Cbaker

Members
Hello,

I am back from my Vacation to face reality. :) I had a great time in Punta Cana (DR). Anywho,

These are what I have at the moment.

2 male Blue Reagals 3" $ 25 for both ( pic is not very clear)
1 male otterpoint 3" $10
1 male OB dragon blood 4" $15 (see Pic)
1 pair red shoulder 3.5" $25
1 female T-reef 3.5" $8

Red shoulder juves 2+" 4 for $20

Blue Dolphin fry 6 for $20. see pics of the parents. Please PM me if interested to arrange pick up. These pics were taking this morning while rushing out the house for work so they are not the best pics.

Thanks.

Dolphin.jpg

20140513_071823.jpg

YSS

Members
Interested in the mooris. Where in Centerville are you? I may be able to stop by Saturday late morning to early afternoon.

Cbaker

Members
Hey Yun,
I'm right off bradock Rd. The same exist you would take going to Dulles Airport. If Sat it would have to be earler. I have to leave the house by 11 AM.

YSS

Members
Hey Yun,
I'm right off bradock Rd. The same exist you would take going to Dulles Airport. If Sat it would have to be earler. I have to leave the house by 11 AM.

I am getting my car serviced in Chantilly at 10:00 on Saturday. Not sure how long I am going to be there ... Most likely won't be able to make it to your place by 11:00.

Cbaker

Members
Yun, I will most likey be in Chantilly around the same time. I have made some changes to my plans. so you can PM when.

BOb, I responded to your PM.

Christina, sorry maybe some other time when you are in the area.

YSS

Members
Yun, I will most likey be in Chantilly around the same time. I have made some changes to my plans. so you can PM when.

Do you want meet in Chantilly at between at 10:30 then? I will be at GNC Auto: 14008 Willard Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151

YSS

Members
I am interested in dolphin fry. How big are they? I thought I read they were 2", but I read wrong. I was planning on putting them in a tank with bigger fish. 2" would be ok, but if they are smaller, then they may get eaten.

Cbaker

Members
They are only an inch some are less than that. Yhey cant be with anything that's bigger then them right now. They would be eaten for sure. Let me know if you still want then.

YSS

Members
They are only an inch some are less than that. Yhey cant be with anything that's bigger then them right now. They would be eaten for sure. Let me know if you still want then.

Can't take them. They are too small. Sorry.