• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Peaceful and calming

EdWhite

Members
Is there anything more peaceful than sitting down and the only things you can hear are the soft hum of filters and bubbles? Keeps the blood pressure in check.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
Is there anything more peaceful than sitting down and the only things you can hear are the soft hum of filters and bubbles? Keeps the blood pressure in check.

+1 totally agree.

My husband (and his family), on the other hand, does not appreciate the noise. So, any tanks in/near the bedrooms must be 100% silent, which kind of weirds me out when I walk near them.

hey I am a Ravens so I have NO room to talk after that lack of effort they showed on yesterday. Recipe for recovery lights out, tv out just lay in the floor between tanks and have an "aaaaahhhhh" moment.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
hey I am a Ravens so I have NO room to talk after that lack of effort they showed on yesterday. Recipe for recovery lights out, tv out just lay in the floor between tanks and have an "aaaaahhhhh" moment.

Sort of like this. haha
She even has a salt water tank by her bed...who needs a white noise machine when you have tanks.

364ED89E-C7C4-49A1-BA05-C945DEF8D841-511-00000061D46C5105_zps82b5359e.jpg
[/IMG]

Becca

Members
No, nothing more calming, until you realize one of your fish is missing, then it's not calming at all!

Local zoo I hear ya my oldest was introduced to hobby at an early age 3 red belly piranha in a tank at the head of her crib for her 1 year birthday never slept anywhere else but that crib after that