• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Parachromis Honduras

Aquamojo

Members
If anyone is interested in this fish I will bring some down with me on Saturday. This is the undescribed species of Parachromis. Here's photos of the sub adult fish. PM me if you are interested.

Female:
Parachromis-470b.jpg

Male:
Parachromis-469b.jpg

Parachromis-468b.jpg

Mo

maddog10

Members
For anyone that is interested in these fish:

1. They grow to probably 12" - 16" so you will need a big tank (at least 6 foot).
2. They are pretty aggressive, they will probably try to kill any other fish in the tank.
3. Central American fish pH of at least 7.5, keep temps in the 76 - 83 degree range.
4. Prefer hard water

(All pf that sound right Mo?)

That said, they are a really cool fish with personality and attitude to spare!

Aquamojo

Members
For anyone that is interested in these fish:

1. They grow to probably 12" - 16" so you will need a big tank (at least 6 foot).
2. They are pretty aggressive, they will probably try to kill any other fish in the tank.
3. Central American fish pH of at least 7.5, keep temps in the 76 - 83 degree range.
4. Prefer hard water

(All pf that sound right Mo?)

That said, they are a really cool fish with personality and attitude to spare![/b]

I don't think many will see th upper end of that size. More than likely they will be around a foot in length. They DEFINETLY do not play well with others.

marge618

CCA member
If anyone is interested in this fish I will bring some down with me on Saturday. This is the undescribed species of Parachromis. Here's photos of the sub adult fish. PM me if you are interested.

Female:
Parachromis-470b.jpg

Male:
Parachromis-469b.jpg

Parachromis-468b.jpg

Mo[/b]

Thanks for the information. I enjoyed talking to you. However, these fish sound too big for me. :rolleyes: