• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

P. Tae. "moliwe" W/new Camera

First shots with my new D200.

Also first photos of the fish I got from Ted Judy last Saturday.

Little buggers are coloring up already.

1aPelvicachromisTaeniatus.jpg

1bPelvicachromisTaeniatus04.jpg

1dPelvicachromisTaeniatus04.jpg

1cPelvicachromisTaeniatus04.jpg

maddog10

Members
Very nice Bobby, I can see you are going to like the new camera.
I got 3 groups from Ted, they are maybe a little over 1/2", and like yours, already showing good color.

BTW...no exif data shows up on the photos.

maddog10

Members
I thought the data was automatically embedded in the data of the photo. I know it doesn't show up in a thumbnail, so I expanded the photo to full size and still no data. The data is on the photos you posted to APF. Beats me :spanka:

Must have something to do with the sites photo editing of all posted images. The images are reduced to 64% of the original size. Therefore the compression must eliminate the exif data. Maybe :wacko: :unsure:

Nice shots! If you Save for the Web it strips the data[/b]

That doesn't answer the mystery. All my shots are "saved for web". He was able to get the exif info from another site where I posted the same pix. :unsure:

Had to add this shot I took the other night. I was playing with the settings on the new cam and these little guys give me a comfortable sitting arrangement to practice (squatting on the floor).

The background sucks, and the overal composition is kinda bland, but the pose of the subject makes it a keeper.

2aPelvTaeniatus042307.jpg

And I caught a couple in the "black zone" of the tank.
2bPelvTaeniatus042307.jpg

maddog10

Members
I got a shot of mine, very poor contrast between fish and substrate, but I have to take what I can get. Tank backs up to another bare glass tank so shots higher in the water column don't work either, guess I need to buy some black poster board that I can slide down between the tanks. Anyway wanted to get some shots while they were still small (maybe 3/4"). Bobby, hope you don't mind me tagging onto your thread, fish are siblings.

moliwe-2.jpg