• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Otopharynx Tetrastigma

QuarterMiler

Members
I have several Otopharynx Tetrastigma juveniles for sale. They are 2" and already breeding. Generally, I sell them unsexed. But males are coloring up beautifully one at a time(as I remove the previous dominant one), so I may be able to pull one with a few females, but I can't guarantee ratios. They are $7 each. Local pickup or shipping via the USPS. PM me with any questions. Picture is my breeder male(7"+)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Marc - Don is a super guy with really nice fish. If you're interested, you should definitely pick some of those up. I had a group a while back - gorgeous uncommon hap that is not super aggressive.

Get you some BAP! :)

QuarterMiler

Members
Marc - Don is a super guy with really nice fish. If you're interested, you should definitely pick some of those up. I had a group a while back - gorgeous uncommon hap that is not super aggressive.

Get you some BAP! :)

Thanks for the compliments Tony!:happy0180:

eden2020

Members
Otos

Making it hard to refuse..

Good news is I found a home for some fry and clearing a couple tanks. It might be a possibility.. Thanks for looking out everyone..

-Marc