• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oscars

chas10

Members
I just got a baby Oscar a few days ago he's about an inch long right now I've got him in my 36 bow front with a GBR & 3 cories. I have other tanks to move the smaller ones too when he gets big enough to eat them. I'm also going to get a much larger tank for him down the road. I'm just wondering has anyone had.luck with raising an Oscar with fish like these & the oscar not eating them eventually? When I first started keeping fish (a year ago lol) I raised a goldfish & a dwarf gourami together for a year until I split them & the gourami died. I had no idea about fish then but they did very well together. The goldfish went from half an inch to about 5" in that year.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Friends or not, at some point, he will eat your other fish.

chas10

Members
That's what I figured... Most people have that rare case of two incompatible fish living together in harmony & its always cool to hear those stories :)