• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oscar for Adoption

gardengirl

Members
Hey Cichlid Peeps, I got this in the email today. Is there anyone out there who can adopt or foster this fish?

Hello,

I’m the Shelter Administrator from the Loudoun County Animal Shelter and I wanted to let you know that we have a lovely Oscar currently available for adoption. He’s been with us since November, and we have not had a lot of interest, so I am reaching out to organizations like yours in hopes of finding him a forever home. His adoption fee is only $1.

Here’s a link to his information on our website: http://www.petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=LODN.A101725

You can also find our hours and directions to our shelter here: http://www.loudoun.gov/animals

Please let me know if you have any questions or know anyone interested in adopting him. Thank you!

Laura Rizer
Acting Shelter Administrator
Loudoun County Animal Care & Control
39820 Charles Town Pike | Waterford, VA 20197
703-737-8045 (direct) | laura.rizer@loudoun.gov

gardengirl

Members
Here's a photo of the Oscar that's up for adoption:

Picture1-7.png

gardengirl

Members
Looks good - no hole in the head!

Matt

That's what I thought Matt. It looks like someone kept good care of him/her. They've had the fish since November and are really trying to find a home for it. I hope someone will step up, who wants a good oscar.

It's so hard to rehome these big fish!

rich_one

Members
Aw man... I just talked to the lady about this, and she is sending over adoption papers. But what am I gonna do with my baby cichlids that need to be grown out! DOH!

I'm scheduled to pick it up on the 12th.

-Rich

gardengirl

Members
Aw man... I just talked to the lady about this, and she is sending over adoption papers. But what am I gonna do with my baby cichlids that need to be grown out! DOH!

I'm scheduled to pick it up on the 12th.

-Rich

Wow, that's wonderful news Rich. Please post a photo after you get the fish home and in the tank. :)