• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

opinions welcome

TMSB805

Members
So I have this eheim 2215 sitting in my garage that I'm thinking about putting on my 125. Currently the 125 has 2 ac110s and 2 sponge filters. What combo would you go with? 1 ac110 and eheim 2215 or just the 2 ac110s.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
If there is no issue with the 125 now, I would leave it be. Take that eheim and set up a new tank!

TMSB805

Members
If there is no issue with the 125 now, I would leave it be. Take that eheim and set up a new tank!

You're probably right. The 125 is doing just fine. I wish I could set up another tank but I'm out of real estate. I'll prolly just end up selling it. Thanks for being the voice of reason. Lol

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
You're probably right. The 125 is doing just fine. I wish I could set up another tank but I'm out of real estate. I'll prolly just end up selling it. Thanks for being the voice of reason. Lol

I would hold onto it for a while. I had a 110 sitting for six months. Just found myself needing it again. That eheim is a great filter to have as a back up.

Raven20

Members
I would put the 2 AC 110's on each end and the Eheim in the middle...great filtration for a 125....plus if you ever need the Eheim for another tank it will already have BB in it...JMO