• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

OMG LOL!!

F8LBITE

Members
On my way to work today I saw this guy holding a sign on the side of the road. Me being nosey I pulled over and asked him what the deal is and he told me he cheated on his wife and she made him wear the sign and stand in a busy Tysons Corner intersection. He let me take this pic but asked I not show his face. They were talking about it on Elliot in the morning too!!!!

SU1HMDA4NDYuanBn.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I heard on the radio he has to do it every day this week. Not sure if its the same place every day, but man that sucks. He must really not want divorce to suffer through this to make things work. Not like things are going to be the same again anyways...

mscichlid

Founder
Heard it on 99.5 this morning. They had an intern or listener talking to him. He said his wife wouldn't like it if he got on air.

Good photojournalism, F8LBITE!

YSS

Members
Sorry, I don't find it funny. That relationship is doomed to fail. A loving and forgiving wife would never have her husband do that. She will dump him after the week is over. He is a f'ing fool.

Lively

Members
I was just thinking, not sure she thought this through or, she is going to dump him anyway...

"Hey, Jane - that wasn't D i c k down at Tysons, was it?"

All her friends find out that her loving hubby is a two timing jerk? Bets are, she humilated him and is going to tell him to take a long walk off a short pier anyway.

Lively

Members
Sorry, I don't find it funny. That relationship is doomed to fail. A loving and forgiving wife would never have her husband do that. She will dump him after the week is over. He is a f'ing fool.

In more ways than one.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YES THAT'S SO TRUE PATRICK! I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD A BODY TO STAND WITH IF I WAS TO BE SO STUPID. MY WIFE WOULD KILL ME AND THE OTHER WOMAN. YALL WOULD EE MY FACE AO A MILK CARTON/ BILLBOARD '' HAVE YOU SEEN ME?'' LOL! ALL SHE DID WAS LLEAVE THE DOOR OPEN TO CHEAT ON HER AGAIN. SAD.

Lively

Members
Nah - she is going to ditch him. And she has proof he cheated. VA still allows divorce on the grounds of adultry - she takes him to court and he's ground meat.

maddog10

Members
There is no doubt that she is going to leave him.
My guess is.....
She had him stand out there with the sign, under direction from her divorce lawyer. There was someone hiding, taking photos of him that will be used in court as an admission to adultery. That way he can not contest anything to try to keep more of his stuff. That guy is an all around idiot.

Lively

Members
As horrible as that sounds, you're probably right. The saddest thing is if you try to be "nice" in a divorce - you will be screwed six ways to Sunday.

Oh, in VA adultery is a criminal act.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
They actually had a live interview with this guy on 99.5 this morning. Come to find out he got caught because he was taking pictures of his junk and sending it to the other woman. Definitely not the smartest tool in the shed. They later called his wife but she wasn't willing to say much, she wasn't happy to be airing dirty laundry on the radio. She wouldn't say if she was going to stay with him or not, but I think you guys are right. I think they'd both be dumb to stay together, but love can make you do crazy things.