• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

odd ball pets

NYfan78

Members
Oh my god, i just about dropped my ipho e when i saw thst spider!!!! I am terrified of em!! You wana see a grown man scream like a girl then bring a spider close to me. Ahhhhhh

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Oh my god, i just about dropped my ipho e when i saw thst spider!!!! I am terrified of em!! You wana see a grown man scream like a girl then bring a spider close to me. Ahhhhhh
You need to get it together and be a man!...that way you can hold me while I scream and try to climb you like a tree.

chris_todd

Members
its a rose hair tony

I got shivers down my spine when I saw that. Ugh, spiders give me the screamin heebie jeebies. When I was a land surveyor about 20 years ago, I was on a job staking out property boundaries on a wooded lot, and walked face-first into a huge web (one of those classic Charlotte's web types) with the spider just hanging out in the middle. As I freaked out, I could feel it crawling on my face, then I slapped it off and it fell in my shirt. I know it's completely irrational, but I hate spiders.

NYfan78-You wana see a grown man scream like a girl then bring a spider close to me. Ahhhhhh

dangerchicken-You need to get it together and be a man!...that way you can hold me while I scream and try to climb you like a tree.

Scream, hold each other, climb on each other, whatever; just don't trip over me after I pass out.

F8LBITE

Members
I dont hate spiders. I just wonder what kind of pets they make. I guess its pretty fun to watch them eat/hunt.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
You need to get it together and be a man!...that way you can hold me while I scream and try to climb you like a tree.
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MAN LAW #5 STATES THERE SHALL BE NO GIRLISH SCREAMING MIKE BUT I WANNA SEE YOU CLIMB HIM.....THAT WOULD WIN POTM HANDS DOWN FOR SURE :D. AWESOME PICS YOU TOOK TOO MAN CONGRATS. NOW IM LOOKING AROUND FOR SPIDERS.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Scream, hold each other, climb on each other, whatever; just don't trip over me after I pass out.
lol, when I read that I visiualized you fainting, Nyfan screaming and me trying to climb on his shoulders. Ever see Arachnophobia? First time I saw it I was standing on the back of the couch, no way my feet were touching the floor.

A thrillomedy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQ6vg3JB2U the trailer is mild on the creepies