• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Non-cichlids for adoption

captmicha

Members
My disabilities have become so bad that I can't take proper care of my fish. I can't keep up with tank maintenance and stuff. I would like them to go to good homes, good pet, not feeder, homes.

I have:

A male and female Amazon banjo catfish. They're happy with whatever meaty foods you want to feed them.

Two black kuhli loaches

One zebra loach

One otto (the small kind you see at chain stores, I can't remember the species)

A regular brown Ancistrus

An orange platy

Cherry shrimps (red)

Some plecos that will get large. I have permission to rehome these. I think there's three.

My zipcode is 20833. This is about 15 minutes away from the meetings. Earning mornings just don't work for me. Thanks. No adoption fees but donations are always welcome and will go to my service dog's vet bills.

rich_one

Members
Michelle,

Sorry to hear this... truly. If I may ask about the fish, are the plecos that will get large, common plecos? Thanks. I'm sure your fish will find great homes!

-Rich

captmicha

Members
I'm pretty sure they are, but maybe sail fins. They're in a 29 gallon right now. Thankfully, they're still quite small but growing fast. Maybe 3 inches right now. I could get pics.

I think he got the from Petco, but it was a while ago and they've since been through meds for infectious diseases/parasites.

FishEggs

Sorry to hear about your situation. If i still lived in Highland i would offer to help with maintaining the tank for you. Might it be a possibility that we could set things up so it's easier to do?
If not,
What size are the Banjo catfish? I could probably give all but the plecos a good home.