• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nominations!!!!

mscichlid

Founder
Please SELECT your nominations for the following positions listed below by sending them to missygiblet@comcast.net

As a reminder, you will also recive this same message via e-mail. Only disregard it if you have nominated a member already.

These positions are for the October 2004 to September 2005 CCA year

Nominations will be accepted until 12 midnight Sunday, September 26 2004

Voting will take place via this forum on September 30st through a poll.

President:

Vice President:

Secretary:

Treasurer:

Cooresponding Secretary:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I nominate

President:::Francine Bethea
If you have been around for a little while, you will notice the changes in the last year.
We went from being a club that sat around discussing what we should do, to being a club that has speakers and mini auctions. I know she has had a rough year, with moving and running the club, but who could have transformed us as well.

Vice President::: Ron Nielson
Ron's vast knowledge of fish and the people in the hobby should not be waisted. Ron is a former President of CCA and now sits on the Board of Trustees for the ACA. If anyone has been to his house, you know that he has a tank of fish or two also.

Treasure:::John Kim
John has done an excellant job with this in the last year. Everything is now computerized. He always handles the mini auctions without flaw.

Those are mine for 3 of the positions. What do you think people....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I have been told that this is wrong.
Please send nominations to the address indicated at the beginning.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, it has been pointed out that the dates were wrong on the first message
I have modified them. The term is from Oct 2004 to Sept 2005. The poll should be on the 30th.
Thank you.