• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

No shave November

fishman13

Members
Dudes let that facial hair grow like crazy. I am but like I posted in one of my threads. I dont grow thick facial hair, you can see it but for the most part it stays close to my skin lol.

mscichlid

Founder
Although the purpose of this area is to discuss non-fish subject and things, I, in particular, do not want to discuss body hair.:)

Here are some ideas:
What is your favorite cologne?
What are your favorite sneakers?
What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
When you were in school, what was your favorite subject?
Yada, yada, yada.

Get my drift?

JasonC

Members
Though I agree that body hair discussions are gross, he may have been unknowingly referring to Movember... An annual fundraising and awareness drive supporting testicular and prostate cancer research. I actually know a good number of people who do this... Its a good cause. Http://Us.movember.com

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonC

Members
Nah its all good... like I said, he may have "unknowingly" referred to it... lots of guys have heard about not shaving in November, not as many actually know why... and too many of those think its just to be cool. :lol:

fishman13

Members
Go ahead guys bring on the jokes. Teens deserve being picked on about driving. I dont mind them. I even joke around with it but I am a realy safe and defencive driver. Thanks to comon scence and perry hall driving school.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I've been doing Movember for a few years now. It's conveniently at the same time of year as hunting season, so the beard works as wind blocker. I know you're only supposed to grow a mustache but unless I grow out a Paul Sr. fu man chu, I look too much like a pedofile!?!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app