• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nice Sale - Dan Ye Jennings

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If anybody orders I maybe will to go in with you.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
She has some fish that I already paid for a while back. I was going to have her send them with some other folks' order, so I am definitely in.

Comeon folks! Combined shipping = cheap shipping.

Git you some. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Same boat, Tony...

Matt

She has some fish that I already paid for a while back. I was going to have her send them with some other folks' order, so I am definitely in.

Comeon folks! Combined shipping = cheap shipping.

Git you some. :)

Tony

Matt, does she do air cargo or UPS/FedEx? I've got a bag of plecos, possible another bag with a single pleco in it.

Delivery early next week perhaps?

Comeon Prince, 2 confirmed folks makes your decision a lot easier, no?

You know you wanna....

I see Sam, Caleb, Jesse, Matt C. and Lorne looking as well....

dogofwar

CCA Members
She does air cargo. Rich and I split a 2 jumbo box shipment to Washington Reagan that was I think $60 total. So probably $40 or so for a big box...

Matt

Tony

She does air cargo. Rich and I split a 2 jumbo box shipment to Washington Reagan that was I think $60 total. So probably $40 or so for a big box...

Matt

Cool. So we're talking one more person and shipping could be as low as $13-$15 each.

Now how tempting is that, folks? ;)

Where's Ms. Franny B?

Tony

can I get in if I want to get like 3 or 4 fish only?

Group orders are typically for paid CCA members only. It's one of the benefits of being a member of the club.

This is sort of an impromptu group order, but Matt Quinn and I will be running it and have decided to stick with those rules. Sorry.

With club membership being so affordable, you'd save over half the value with just this one order. ;)

Tony

With club membership being so affordable, you'd save over half the value with just this one order. ;)

Actually come to think of it, you'd save more than the value of a membership by going in on this order (vs. ordering alone).

We generally do about 6-8 group orders per year - everything from dry goods (this year from 3 different venders) to live fish (both old and new world) to frozen food. There is actually a separate section of the forum specifically for group buys that is only accessible by members.

That, combined with discounts at some local fish stores and a better split at the auctions make CCA membership a real bargain when you look at the big picture. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
We'll have to coordinate a shipping date with Dan Ye. Shipping to Reagan National is preferred for me.

Matt

Tony

Nathan - Where do you work/live? Matt and I are both in Montgomery County.

Have you placed your order yet with Dan? I'd like to shoot for a mid-week to late-week delivery next week if that works for you guys.

Nathan

Members
I'm in Frederick country. Not yet, but should have it in with in a day depending on when they get back to me.
Next week works for me.