• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NICE mbuna for sale!!

Italy592

Members
I am getting rid of some of my breeding adults.

Trio ( 1male/ 2 females) Metriaclima estherae red "Red Zebras"
The male is ~5-6 inches and the 2 females are ~4-5 inches! The male has bred with both females multiple times and I've had multiple batches of fry over the years. Great looking fish! (Asking 30$)

Pair ( 1 male / 1 female ) young adult pair that recently mated together and had a successful batch of fry. ( Asking 10$)

I have some small juveniles of yellow labs and red zebras all ranging from .5-1.25 inches. ( if interested in juveniles let me know and I'll count out how many you want and get back too you.)

I'm not looking for any profit just in this hobby for the thrill and enjoyment of it! Only thing i do not ship, Pick Up only ( 07753 )
I also am open to trade for white top hara females !!

Pictures are available if interested just let me know !!

The picture below is one of the red zebra females !!! That was a few months ago to the colors are fantastic !!
I really need to get these guys out of my tank and go to a good home if not their going to have to go to LFS !!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hannibal

Members
Not to be a downer but you are going to be better off taking them to the LFS. We are a MD, DC, VA club that is at least 4 hours south of you. If you had some rare type of fish that someone really wanted you might get someone to drive up there to pick them up but the fish you are trying to sell are pretty common in the club already so you might have trouble getting rid of them. Like I said not trying to be a downer, just trying to save you some time and potential aggravation.