• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Next Article: Touching on Fatherhood

Becca

Members
Things I'd add - pack the bag in advance.

I threatened early labor so I had mine packed a good month in advance and kept it in the car.

Other tip - Just in case water breaks at home, keep puppy pads around the house. These will SAVE YOUR CAR SEATS on the trip to the hospital. I sat on a puppy pad the whole dang ride over there - LOL!

I would also advise having a 2nd support person - someone who can go get you water while you hold your wife's hand or who can be there for her if you need a brief nap.

Kudos on being the bad guy, though. That is a true "knight in shining armor" moment when new dad steps up, takes charge, and kicks his own mother out of the room so mama and baby can rest...:happy0065:

Most of the bag was packed but there were the everyday use items that still needed to be put in, such as the Ipod, slippers, some of her toiletries, etc.

My wife wasn't comfortable with anyone else being part of the process but I agree with the thought process.