• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Newest Member Needs a Little Help.

Jefft

Members
If anyone has biofilter material they can spare. I need to get my 75 gallon through a little new tank ammonia issues.

Jefft

Members
Will gladly travel to you. Respond here for more information if you can or are willing to help.

Jefft

Members
Jon that sounds great. I am new to the area so not sure how far Fredrick, MD. is in relation to Millersville but I will travel however far I need to in order to protect the fish I have accumulated.

What filters are you running or are you just looking for sponge filter? Im in Glen Burnie. Thats about 15 minutes from you, Fredrick is about 40 min or so.

I've also had very good luck with Dr. Tim's One and Only, and always have it on hand in case emergencies. It's basically biological culture in a bottle.

Jefft

Members
Thank you all for your responses. Thank you Chris for calling I was already on my way to Jon's and missed you. I did get a nasty bag of filter material from Jon, which by the way burst on the way home. Thank you Jon for the double bagging. (lol) old filter in place and fish looking happy. Will keep you posted on midnight water readings.

Jefft

Members
Thank you so much to rach of you who responded. Thank you CHris for being willing to help. I was already on my way out to Jon when you called so I missed you, but its good to know you are close by for future disasters. Jon thank you for coming through with a magnificently nasty filter and all the "juice" that went with it. Course, on the way home the bag burst and all that nastiness leaked out on everything in the back seat. I now know why the pet stores double bag. (lol) Floated the filter and what was left of the "juice". Everyone is still alive and looking healthy. Water still hasnt completely cleared up but it looks like it is getting there. Thanks again everyone!