• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Yellow Cheek Sulawesi shrimp

msjinkzd

invert junkie
THey are in a 29g. Temp 82, ph 7.9 gh 6, kh 8. They are just gorgeous, a few more pics:

shrimp and nsail pics 95 049.jpg

shrimp and nsail pics 95 050.jpg

shrimp and nsail pics 95 044.jpg

Also got in some caridina gracilorostris (algae eating species, require brackish for larvae to develop):

shrimp and nsail pics 95 030.jpg

shrimp and nsail pics 95 049.jpg

shrimp and nsail pics 95 050.jpg

shrimp and nsail pics 95 044.jpg

shrimp and nsail pics 95 030.jpg

msjinkzd

invert junkie
yes they will :) As long as you can make them happy (this is one of the most forgiving of sulawesi species) they will reproduce readily.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
hahahahah!

I haven't listed them for sale yet, they are a bit pricey and usually sell 10 for $120.

TheWire

Members
fancy little shrimp...they are cool but I never has any luck with shrimp..maybe I never have any luck with plants either related

msjinkzd

invert junkie
yea, but there are not many fancy and rare critters you can keep in a 5g tank on your desk, lol. To each their own :) Also, these will not interbreed with other species of similar parameters so are nice in that regard as well.

And "ganging" up makes the population grow, so cross your fingers for me ;)

DonkeyFish

Members
Awesome shrimp Msjinkzd!! Do let us (me) know when you're ready to sell. Nobody noticed that they are "Redskins" shrimp. That propelled them straight to the top of my list ;)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Awesome shrimp Msjinkzd!! Do let us (me) know when you're ready to sell. Nobody noticed that they are "Redskins" shrimp. That propelled them straight to the top of my list ;)

GO REDSKINS! Straight to the bottom of the river with those shrimp. Did they look good or what? What.

Jenn, you just insulted a whole species. Nice move.