• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New worlds FS

spazmattik

Members
Green severum 5-6" - $15
Beautiful male cuban 5-6" - $15
5" amphilophus labiatus for free

Have pictures on my computer i can upload later. Pics of the cuban dont do a justice though, his color is sort of a metalic light blue. Really awesome. Hate to give him up but im going to focus on breeding right now.

rich_one

Members
I think he looks great, but I think he likely lacks the necessary attitude to do well long term in my current tanks situations. Potentially in my ray tank, but I don't want to take that chance. He's nice looking though... someone'll go for him sooner or later.

-Rich

spazmattik

Members
Yep. I will be there :)

Zonatus - taken
Cuban - taken
Green severum - available
red/blue fenestratus - available
red devil - available

Last edited:

rich_one

Members
wish i were a lil closer would love to have the labiatus n fenestratus

David,

The fenestratus is gone now, but the labiatus is still there. Make you a deal. I'm going to the meeting, and you live not too far from me. Join the club, I'll bring the labiatus to you if you buy it.

-Rich

IMFROMDC

Members
David,

The fenestratus is gone now, but the labiatus is still there. Make you a deal. I'm going to the meeting, and you live not too far from me. Join the club, I'll bring the labiatus to you if you buy it.

-Rich

as of now im unable to purchase membership because of finacial areas but in a week ill be a member for sure