• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New ride!

NYfan78

Members
So since the wife and I are separating :party0003:I needed to get my own ride since we where sharing hers. So i got a great deal and fits the budget great. Enjoy....
kia4.jpg

kia3.jpg

kia4.jpg

kia5.jpg

Kia1.jpg

If ya don't know what is it already..its a 2010 Kia Forte Koup. Love it. One of the best cars I've owned so far. Really fun to drive too. I mean its no Supercharged Miata lol j/k Jen.

Scott

iamzrad

Members
Thanks Phil, I know its no station wagon, ahhh i mean A3 lol
A3, bahah!
You know the A3 is the same size, weight, specs as a VW GTI (4dr)? Almost exact same interior as well. It's no station wagon, but a weeny of a hatchback :p

NYfan78

Members
Phil-so its. 4 dr Gti not a A3. I worked as a service advisor at dealerships for 10 years,dMn i must me loosing it lol.

DonkeyFish

Members
Yay for you on both counts! :) Congrats! Now all we have to do is make it better, LOL. There's GOT to be aftermarket support for Kia by now! Wheeee! I need someone to compare treadmarks with. Phil clearly is not up to the task.

btw, did anyone get pictures for me?? huh huh??? ;)

mrkillie

Members
Just be careful, I read Kia is going to be shut down by the parent company (which has Hyundai too). They're supposed to be putting more of their marbles into Hyundai since they sell better already.

There is also another rumor than Kia will be kept alive as a small car, economy minded brand, while Hyundai will then be taken to a more luxurious and pricier vehicle. Keep an eye on it.

Joel

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Either way, Hyundai is so huge globally, I'm sure that parts will not be hard to find when you need them.

I dig it, Scott. :D

WendyFish

Members
Hope your new shiny black thing makes a good silver lining. There is really a fabulous feeling about a new car. I hate driving and there was a time I couldn't wait to have a reason to drive someplace!