• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New release from Cichlid Press

Larry Johnson

CCA Members
Hi Gang, I just wanted to say Thank You for having me speak at your club this past weekend!
Pat was an excellent host and I enjoyed meeting the club members that I often exchange info with here and on other forums.
Although I have not had the chance to actually sit down and make up a program of what I had done at Lake Malawi this year, this morning I received a message from Ad Konings, with a new video release of what is happening with regards to Anti-Netting devices in Lake Malawi for the conservation of our beloved fish.
This is an ineresting video and will help explain what I was doing in Malawi this past season.

http://cichlidpress.com/smgfund/smgfund16.html

Cheers,Larry

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks Larry!!! Your presentation was great and I really enjoyed hangin out with ya and talkin cichlids. As soon as I get the kids grown up and kicked out I'll save up for a trip to the lake with ya. ;)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx for the info Larry AND Thanx for a great presentation.

Say hi to Ad for us;)

Take Care,

Richard

rsretep

Members
hey larry

thank you for coming to our meeting and sharing your experiences with us

also thank you for helping to perserve lake malawi and its inhabitants

pete

Larry Johnson

CCA Members
Thanks guys, I had a great time,,,nice to meet the you all in person!
Things were boucing off me,,,as I had a cold,,,Tuesday it felt like my forehead was being ripped off,,,but better today.
I'm up for another fishy weekend,,,in Cleveland this week, attending the OCA Cichlid Extravaganza,,,if you can make it we can have a beer together!
I'm bringing the Canadian beer!

Cheers,Larry