• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New member from California

bbandu

Members
Hello everyone, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for having me. I try to gain as much knowledge as I can about keeping and breeding cichlids.

About me: I have moved all over the country because of the military and started keeping Africans about 6 years ago when I was in Texas, I have since moved and now live in Southern California where i also got into keeping saltwater.

Right now I am keeping the following Freshwater fish.

Labidochromis chisumulae (Adults and fry)
holdingfemaleresized.jpg

Petrotilapia microgalana Nkhata Bay 'Small Blue' (1 male)
newfish.jpg

Gephyrochromis moorii Msuli (Adults and fry)
Gephyrochromis20moorii20Msuli.jpg

Labidochromis Flavigulis (IUCN listed as Vulnerable) http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/61092/0
LabFava8-3-08.jpg

Albino Red Top Zebra
Cynotilapia sp. "mbweca" (still juveniles)
Bristle Nose Pleco

And the following Saltwater fish.

yellow tang
black sailfin blenny
two clowns
three anthias
one chromi.

And various corals

minifoot77

Members
welcome i'm from cali and now live in maryland thanks to the marine corps:)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You have some very nice fish. I especially love the Gephyrochromiis! Sweet looking fish.

Welcome aboard and thanks for the pictures. :)

verbal

CCA Members
With the Labidochromis chisumulae do egg spots indicate males? I had a group that was sold as a trio, but all of them now have at least one egg spot.

bbandu

Members
With the Labidochromis chisumulae do egg spots indicate males? I had a group that was sold as a trio, but all of them now have at least one egg spot.

just keep an eye on them and you will see the males will have the darkest black stripes. If you are interested in more maybe after it warms up we can work something out. I have about 25 to 30 fry right now growing out.

And thanks for all the welcomes.

fishology

Members

Semper Fi !!!!!!! Devil Dog!!!! thanking both of you for your service to our country .... and... Welcome bbandu, Scott

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Welcome to the forum good luck with your driftwood sales. If you can get a hold of Manzanita I'm sure you'll get more sales. So far I have only seen one guy selling it on th sites associated with this one. Check out pvas.com. Another local club.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org