• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Life Spectrum NLS Freshwater & Saltwater Pellet and Flakes Fish Food

fishmeds

Members
NLS%20Display.JPG
We are an authorized and direct New Life Spectrum dealer. A lot of people here have given us some really good deals and we would like to do the same for you. Contact us at fishmeds@gmail.com for pricing and we will sell it for far less than our online store and on eBay. You can pick the food up at our home in Baltimore, or we can ship it via USPS for between $3-7 dollars. If you want the big buckets, we can order them as well as we will be placing another order within the month.

We currently carry and have in stock the following New Life Spectrum foods:
-Thera Mini Fish Formula .5mm Pellets w/ Garlic (150g containers)
-Thera Small Fish Formula 1mm Pellets w/ Garlic (150g containers)
-Thera Medium Fish Formula 2mm Pellets w/ Garlic (150g containers)
-Thera Large Fish Formula 3mm Pellets w/ Garlic (150g containers)
-Thera Jumbo Fish Formula 6mm Pellets w/ Garlic (150g containers)
-Discus Formula 1mm (150g and 300g containers)
-Grow Formula .5mm (150g containers)
-Saltwater Flakes w/ Garlic (45g and 90g containers)
-Freshwater Flakes w/ Garlic (45g and 90g containers)
-Cichlid Formula 1mm Pellets (80g and 150g containers)
-Marine Formula 1mm Pellets (80g, 150g, and 300g containers)
-Goldfish Formula Pellets (150g containers)
-H20 Stable Wafers (150g containers)
-Cichlasoma (large Cichlids) Formula (300g containers)

Contact us at fishmeds@gmail.com for pricing; thanks!

NLS Display.jpg

fishmeds

Members
New Life Spectrum is a balanced sole diet for herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores. Their Cichlid Formula at 1mm is great for all cichlids, Cichlasoma Formula is great for larger cichlids, and the Thera + garlic is appropriate for all fish and has pellets sized .5mm to 6mm. All formulas are fine to feed as a sole food source and diet does not need supplementation.

Does NLS make a carnivore pellet or wafer??

fishmeds

Members
Oh, additionally, as far as wafers go, New Life just began making H2O stable wafers. It is great for plecos and believe it or not, it has become the favorite food of my cichlids as well. My little Firemouths prance around the tank with these wafers in their mouths which are almost as large as they are but they manage to take a bite off and then love them. They can hold their shape and form in the tank for at least 24 hours. It is also very good food for fry as it allows continuous feeding and easy cleanup.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i sent you 2 emails for pricing but i havent heard anything back. so im wondering if you got them. if not ill just ask here. what is the price for the 5lb tubs of the growth and thera +A in 6mm pellets?

fishmeds

Members
I wanted to thank everyone for placing orders with us. We should be placing our order to New Life as of Friday and it will arrive within the next week. If anyone else would like the larger 1lb (600 gram) or 5lb (2270 gram) buckets, please let us know ASAP as we generally do not stock them with the exception of the 1mm Cichlid Formula and H2O Stable Wafers for all fish including plecos and fry and we only ever stock maybe 2 each. If you would like a larger bucket, we do require payment in advance. Thanks so much!
Zac and Patty

Cartel

Members
Thanks Zack for the heater and NLS the fish are loving it! Ill def be getting more from you in the future.

fishmeds

Members
Thanks so much for the business! If your fish like the Cichlid Formula and eat it with regularity, be sure to get a 5lb as you pay on average 6 cents a gram for fish food by the smaller 80 gram containers, but you pay a little bit less than 2 cents a gram for fish food when buying from 5 pound buckets. Over time, this means major savings. Mind you, I wouldn't buy a 5 pound bucket of any food until you can be sure that: 1) your fish will eat it and 2) you have a means of sealing it in air tight containers as fish food, like people food, will expire. Humidity and high heat are generally bad for most foods and NLS is no exception. Keeping food in a dry, dark, and cool place in vacuum sealed containers will help you preserve the food for extended periods of time.

fishmeds

Members
Our order was placed as of Monday at 8AM. All items that have been special ordered through us were in stock and shipped. Many thanks to everyone who has ordered and we will update you when all of the food arrives which will be in a few days. I will also edit the main post as we ordered some new items including pond fish/Koi food! If you have asked up to ship the items, we will ship them Thursday or Friday. Our next order will be in about a month as we cannot keep some items in stock!!! I never dreamed this food would sell so fast! If you would like any large sizes for our next order, please email us for a quote at fishmeds@gmail.com and remember to say you are a Capital Cichlid Member as we do not give large discounts to anyone other than CCA members and my family. Thanks much!

fishmeds

Members
The additional items we now carry are:
-Cichlid 1mm Pellets in 600g (1 pound) container
-Cichlid 1mm Pellets in 2,270 (5lb) buckets
-Grow .5mm Pellets in 275g (10oz)
-Grow .5mm Pellets in 2,270 (5lb) buckets
-H2O Stable Wafers 1/2 inch Discs in 2,270 (5lb) buckets
-KOI SUPER ECONOMY Pond Fish Bucket 7,257g (16lb) jumbo bucket

Email us for pricing and be sure to mention you are a CCA member for an additional discount we give to members only.