• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New LFS in Northeastern Baltimore Co.

bschuhart

Members
I heard there will be a new LFS opening in a month or so in Northeastern Baltimore Co. near the interesction of Rossville Blvd and Rt 40. It will be a freshwater store.

On another note Phil at CTE Aquatics told me they will changing over to saltwater only in the next few months.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I heard there will be a new LFS opening in a month or so in Northeastern Baltimore Co. near the interesction of Rossville Blvd and Rt 40. It will be a freshwater store.

On another note Phil at CTE Aquatics told me they will changing over to saltwater only in the next few months.
I have heard their is more money in saltwater.

bschuhart

Members
His store is small, some club members have fish rooms bigger than CTE. He said he really couldn't stock enough freshwater to make it work, but with saltwater he could have more variety since he could put lots of different kinds of SW fish in one tank.

JasonC

Members
well drat... CTE was looking promising and was close to my wifes work... IE: "Hey hon! Want me to come up and have lunch with you**coughcoughviathefishstorecoughcough**?

Exotic Aquatics was only about 2 or 3 minutes away from her, CTE was on the route... but NE Baltimore? thats a bit of a stretch. :rolleyes:

Anyone know what the new freshwater store is going to be called? is this a new venture from someone new to LFS ownership, or someone from a past store?