• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New LED Spotlight

I am happy to say we are going to carry this amazing 30 Watt LED spotlight now. Arcadia, A huge lighting company in Europe, designed this spot light and I am happy to say it will be on our shelves in the next month or two :). I have included more info about the light below. Feel free to ask questions and I'll answer them as best as possible.

The Eco-Aqua 30W LED Spotlight is a high performance LED light with a range of interchangeable lenses. The spotlight eliminates the need for cooling fans and can be clamped to the side of the aquarium, or suspended over the tank with an optional suspension kit. It is designed to be used for both Marine and Freshwater Aquariums too depending on the kelvin output you buy. The Marine White and Freshwater models use a mix of white and colored CREE XPE LEDs to provide you with the optimal light output. It also comes with a mounting arm and bracket to allow easy mounting to your aquarium frame and adjustment of the spotlight angle.

30W_Led-Underside.jpg

30w-spotlight-illustration.jpg

30WModels.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that you can adjust the beam of the light too. You can make the spotlight have a 40, 60, or 120 degree angle lens on there :)

30WSpot-diagram.jpg

Here is the different mounting methods for it too

Bridge beam:
LEd_mounting_rail.gif

Suspension:
LED_suspension.gif

Mounting Arm:
LED_arm.gif

Last edited:
A lot of people have been asking for the PAR ratings so here you go :)

Here are the PAR values for all four lights. Use the first chart to see where A, B, and C are coming from in the reading and the orange block is comparred to a 150watt Metal Halide.
30WSpot-diagram.jpg

light_zps2365d7da.jpg

As far as what one light covers I am told 18-24" in width but I am not 100% sure til it gets here from the UK.

TMSB805

Members
Few questions:

Price of the Bridge?

Will the bridge be able to rest on glass lids(be stable)?

How many fixtures per bridge?

ezrk

Members
Few questions:

Price of the Bridge?

I assume there is a transformer somewhere? if you suspend the bridge how does power get to it?

Few questions:

Price of the Bridge?

The bridge is held up by two of the mounting arms and is an extra $30 for it. It will keep the light off the glass just a little bit. As far as the transformer, that is built into the light from what I understand.