• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Never Ending Friday

Jumbie

Members
I don't know how your day is going but it just seams like my workday is never going to end! I looked at the clock and the time was 10:46am I started to do my Anesthetic Log and it felt like 30-40mins went by. Well I took a look at the time and it was only 10:58am :mad0259:.... that’s only 12min give me a brake. I notice that this only happens when you really want the day to end and to top it all of I get to leave early today 12pm.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I don't know how your day is going but it just seams like my workday is never going to end! I looked at the clock and the time was 10:46am I started to do my Anesthetic Log and it felt like 30-40mins went by. Well I took a look at the time and it was only 10:58am :mad0259:.... that’s only 12min give me a brake. I notice that this only happens when you really want the day to end and to top it all of I get to leave early today 12pm.

I hear ya. Fridays are tough because you can't wait for the weekend, especially when its a CCA meeting weekend! At least you get to leave early, I'll be here until at least 5. I use the forum to keep me occupied when I'm bored here.

Jumbie

Members
I hear ya. Fridays are tough because you can't wait for the weekend, especially when its a CCA meeting weekend! At least you get to leave early, I'll be here until at least 5. I use the forum to keep me occupied when I'm bored here.

LOL the same but don't tell my boss that I spend more time on here that on my Log work LOL.

Cartel

Members
Today going pretty smooth time wise but then again it's prob because I was working on a rotard (rotary) car today. And they just tend to annoy me to begin with. And next up is a vdub which doesn't help any....

YSS

Members
At least I get to work from home on Fridays .... Just did a 80% water change on my 265G discus tank while working. :D

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
This friday was a rough one. Began at 7am and ended after 7pm. 7-8:30 spent in meetings, 8:30-3:00 teaching, 3:00-4:00 in meetings and 4-7 writing report card comments. TGIS! See you all at the meet today.