• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Neolamprologus multifasciatus looking for a home...

eden2020

Members
My little guy Marcus has been parenting a small group of Multis that became a slightly large group, then small again, then large, now small.. you get the point. Yes- they breed.. plenty.

We have been doing some tank rearranging and organizing, and have at least 4 looking for a home. Would be a prefect start for anyone interested. I am certain there is one breeding pair and another large male. I believe there is another large female, since there is no additional striping that typical males have. That would make two nice pairs.

They are currently housed in a 20 long and doing great. We have shuffled quite a few of these around the last several months.

Because these were gifted to Marcus for a science project from a member of CCA, we will re-gift them to anyone who is interested in giving them a try. Thanks to Arlene! ANOTHER member of the club (CCA auctions rule) with Hecqui gave Marcus the opprotunity to breed those as well and is currently caring for half a gazillion of those. Ok maybe 25 or so.

I know get on with it- FREE Multis to any CCA member.. Also have a female Ruby Red that I am currently nursing. Free as well.

We are in Shepherdstown WV.

Thanks- Marc and Marcus