• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need To Clear Out Some Tanks

D

daniel4832

Hey, I really need to make room! If you don't see what you want, ask, I may be growing it out!
Thanks,
Daniel
PS I will work with you on prices for quantity buys!

I need to clear out some tanks.

WC Tropheus sp."Red" "Ndole Bay" (3.5"-4.5") $25.00 each, 12+ $20.00 (fry 1.5+" $12.00, 12+ $9.50)
WC Tropheus sp."Black" "Orangs Flash" (3.5"-4.5=")$25.00 each 12+ $20.00 (fry 1.5" $10.00, 12+ $8.50)

Young F1 pairs; (bonded F1s)

Altolamprologus calvus "Black" "Opal Spot" $75.00
Julidochromis dickfeldi "Dark Blue" $50.00
Julidochomis regani "Sumbu" $30.00
Chalinochromis sp. "Ndobnoi" $35.00
Lamprologus brevis "Zebra" $25.00
Neolamprologus cylindricus $30.00

Fry; (F1's except N. leleupis)

Altolamprologus calvus "Black" "Inkfin" (1.25") $7.50
Altolamprologus calvus "Yellow" (2+") $14.00
Altolamprologus compressiceps "Orange" (1.25") $7.50
Lamprologus multifasciatus (1"+) $4.00 - sold (should have more soon)
Lepidiolamprologus kendalli "Nkambae" (1.5") $15.00
Lepidiolamprologus kendalli "Nkambae" (1") $7.00
Neolamprologus helianthus (1.5") $6.00
Neolamprologus leleupi "Orange" (1.25") $5.00
" " "Orange" (1.75") $8.00
Neolamprologus nigriventris (1.5") $18.00
Neolamprologus tretocephalus (1.5") $6.00
Synodontis petricola (1.5"-2") $12.50 ea., 6+ $10.00 ea.

Breeding Group;

Synodontus multipunctatus (4 each) (4" - 5") $100.00

I have also added some pictures, taken by Bobby, of my fish.

Thanks,
Daniel

Here's a few pix I took today of the Tropheus "Red Ndole" juvies I have from Daniel's WC group.

18dTropheusRed0711607.jpg

18gTropheusRed0711607.jpg

18hTropheusRed0711607.jpg

Hey Dan, how would a few of the WC work into this group of F1s?

D

daniel4832

Bobby,
I would suggest getting more F1s from the same group as yours came from, rather then trying to add their WC parents to your group.
I don't understand why yours look more yellow, then red, as the rest of the group your's came from :unsure: ?
If you do get more, I would love some pictures of the "Orange Flash", I have two breeding groups and want to sell one.
Thanks,
Daniel

Dan, I think the reason you don't see so much red is my flash setup. Onboard flash would probably create more reds in the photo. However, they are getting more red in them than a couple weeks ago with the old aquascape.

Here is a site I hooked up with that Sarah turned me onto. They have a section for individual groups of Tropheus. The following has my fish at the end of the "ndole" thread to compare. I think these also show some yellow in the juvies too. You may have to sign up.

http://tropheusfanatics.invisionzone.com/i...?showtopic=1546

D

daniel4832

Bobby,
Just took a quick look at the web-site, looks interesting. Looks like I might have to spend some time checking it out.
Get in touch about the Tropheus.
Thanks,
Daniel

toddnbecka

Members
I'd go for some L. brevis "zebra" if you can ship them. I can send you breather bags in a styro shipping box if necessary. Are they established pairs?

I'd go for some L. brevis "zebra" if you can ship them. I can send you breather bags in a styro shipping box if necessary. Are they established pairs?[/b]

Here are a couple that came from Daniel's breeders.

5aLbrevisZebra052507-1.jpg

7aLbrevisZebra070807.jpg

D

daniel4832

I'd go for some L. brevis "zebra" if you can ship them. I can send you breather bags in a styro shipping box if necessary. Are they established pairs?[/b]

I have a couple of pairs that have bonded, this is one of the easiest shell dwellers to keep, and the only that the male and female share the same shell.
I prefer not to ship if at all possible. One of the reasons is that I like to show (off) my fish rooms. :rolleyes: Where do you live?
Thanks,
Daniel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Why don't you show us all your fish rooms now. I mean you have such a nice camera, I am sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Everyone in CCA would love to see your fish rooms...Really.

D

daniel4832

Because I couldn't take a good picture of my fish to save my life. :( Plus how can I brag about my fish if you are not there in person, and get you to buy extra fish, oh did I say that out loud :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel

toddnbecka

Members
I prefer not to ship if at all possible. One of the reasons is that I like to show (off) my fish rooms. Where do you live?[/b]
I'm in Cumberland, up in the hills, about 130+ miles from you. I wouldn't mind checking out your fish rooms, but working 2nd shift 6 days a week and the price of gas make road trips difficult. That's the reason I haven't been to any of the meetings. I'm lucky to get one Saturday off in a month, and it's never the one when the meeting is scheduled. :(

D

daniel4832

OK, PM your e-mail to me.
I have not shipped before, so let me see if I can get someone to babysit me though how to correctly do it.
It would be a shame if you had to miss Ad Konings talk next month, even if it is about the wrong lake. :rolleyes:
If there is anyone that would like some fish, but can't come over I can bring them to September's meeting.
Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

OK, here are a few more fish for sale;

Altolamprologus calvus "Black Inkfin" 1.25"+ $7.50 each
" compressiceps "Orange" 1.25"+ $7.50 each
Neolamprologus Tretocephalus 1.5" $6.00 each

Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

The Lamprologus multifasciatus are sold :D , I have another group growing out that should be ready in about a month.
Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

I can bring fish to the CCA meeting on Sept. 8th.
Order quickly, and often! :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

I have a pair of Altolamprologus calvus "Opal Spot". They are a form of "Black" but their white spots are much larger. They are $75 for the pair and can be brought to the meeting Sat, as all the other fish on my lists! :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

SOLD OUT of Lepidolamprologus kendalli "Nkambe" more should be ready in about a month.
Will re-do list in the next week... or so :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel