• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

need to borrow:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I'm planning on entering my gulper cat and stingray into the pvas bowl show. Both fish are over 8", stingray being closer to 1' long so I dont want to keep them in a little critter keeper. So if anyone has 2 10-20 gallons I could borrow for the bowl show please let me know. Worst comes to worst I'll just move a few fish and use 2 15s from the fish room but i'd rather not put the extra stress on my fish.
thanks

olzkool

Members
Dan I still have those 2 10 gallon tanks with lids and lights you are welcome to use but I'm in Baltimore

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Baltimore is really far from me and since I'd be going to pick them up, driving back to my house, driving back, and then driving back to my house. And by driving I mean, my dad driving so in total it would be over 3 hours round trip so Im sorry but I dont think my dad will allow me to do that.

npbarca

Members
Have you thought about using a shallow plastic bin for the stingray? It might not be the prettiest but it would give him/her better room.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have considered that and if I cant find a 10 gallon or just one 10 gallon I'll put the ray in a tub

clearsky5

CCA Members
Dan:
I have one of those 1/2 10's same bottom dimensions as a ten but only half the height...
I can bring one to the meeting if you wish, but no way to get it to you before hand....
david

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Do you mean the bowl show?
If so, that'll be perfect!
i just read that any tank over 5 gallons needs a stand so if anyone has a 10-15 tank and stand or 5 gallon with a footprint of at least 10 by 8, preferabely larger.

Last edited: